Located in Manistee county, on outer end of north pier. While Manistee began rebuilding immediately, the light was not to be replaced until 1873, when the new structure was augmented with a combination fog signal and light tower at the end of the wooden north pier. To make access to the light safer during stormy weather, this new light was outfitted with an elevated wooden catwalk running from the shore to the light.
Address Located in Manistee on the north side of the mouth of the Manistee River
Manistee, MI 49614