Messolonghi Marina will be built in the middle of the unique preserved Messolonghi Lagoon area, and not yet discovered by tourists.
Many Greek Poets wrote about the beauty of this special low land delta.
Even the ancient Greeks knew it: here you can enjoy beautiful scenery, the natural Spa, the best fish and extraordinary caviar.
Experience it yourself: sail along the Ionian Island, observe the majestic low flying sea birds and see the turtles that swim under your ship or clamber from the water. Step ashore and enjoy our hospitality. Discover the true Greek live on the sea, in the city and in the region and take a rejuvenating healthy mud or salt bath – just like the ancient (and the contemporary) Greek.
The marina in Greece in the city of Pátrai has a range of services available to its customers . If you are looking for a port with nautical services, Missalonghi has some available. In addition to being accessible by sea, you can also reach the marina by air, since it is no more than 100 km away from the nearest airport.
Bar / Restaurant
- 335 berths for boats up to 20 meters
- 40 berths for boats up to 35 meters
- 5 mooring places for Super Yachts up to 80 meters
- Boat storage on land for over 800 boats
- 120 Ton travel lift
- 60 Ton trailer
- grand café/restauran t
- 2 service buildings (toilets/shower s)
- marina office
- supermarket and various shops
- café/ petite restaurant en service building (toilets/shower s)
- gate and entrance building
- workshop/nautic al service building
- parking zone - electricity- and water on the pontoons
- gas station
- pump out systems
- WIFI on the pontoons for wireless internet
- fire-fighting, live-saving equipment on the pontoons and on the land - water depth in the marina 8 meters
Port of Messolonghi , 30200 Messolonghi Greece
Phone: +30 26310 50190
Fax: +30 26310 24886
Mobile: +30 6945 33 4171
Messolonghi Marina VHF Channel 69