1929. Active; focal plane 35 m (115 ft); two white flashes every 10 s. 32 m (105 ft) octagonal white concrete tower with lantern and gallery, rising from the seaward side of a 1-story keeper's house.
Located on a point of land in the town of Torre Canne about 40 km (25 mi) northwest of Brindisi. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS ITA-150; EF-3688; Admiralty E2222; NGA 10856.
City -Torre Canne