Seamayor.com is provided to you by Stercera LTD. ("we" or "us"). This visitor agreement is a binding legal contract between you and us. Please read this visitor agreement; by using this service, you accept its terms. We may change the terms of this agreement. By continuing to use Seamayor.com service after we post any such changes, you accept this agreement, as modified. We reserve the right to deny access to this website, or any service provided via this website, to anyone (including the blocking of access from a particular IP or otherwise defined address) who violates this visitor agreement, or infringes the rights of others. We invite you to send in your questions or comments about this service, or to bring to our attention any material you believe to be inaccurate.
- By Seamayor or Seamayor.com we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.seamayor.com and any other Seamayor branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins and (d) other media, devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By Platform we mean a set of APIs and services that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Seamayor or provide data to us.
- By information we mean facts and other information, including actions you take.
- By content we mean anything you post that would not be included in the definition of information.
- By data we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from Seamayor or provide to Seamayor through Platform.
- By post we mean post on Seamayor or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application).
- By use we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By active registered user we mean a user who has logged into Seamayor at least once in the previous 30 days.
- By application we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
We respect the privacy of the users of Seamayor.com. Please take a moment to review our Privacy statement.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You accept that you own all of the content and information you post on public areas, and you can control it:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Seamayor.com (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your post or account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, your content and information is shared with the application. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing on this website without the prior written consent of the owner of the mark. Seamayor.com logo is a trademark of Stercera LTD.
Use at Your Own Risk.
We provide the material available through this website for informational purposes only. You may only use the material and the services available through this website for your personal and non-commercial use. IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS YOU MAY INCUR THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICE OR ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
Materials Submitted by Other Users.
We cannot and do not review every posting made in public areas. You may well read any given posting before anyone on our staff does. You can expect these areas to include information and opinions from a variety of individuals and organizations other than us. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any posting.
We are not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by our advertisers or others to whose sites we link. A link to another website does not constitute our endorsement of that site (nor of any product, service or other material offered on that site).
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH IT, ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE." WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitations on Our Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, OR OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW).
USE OF COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES
We may provide a variety of services on this website through which you can directly interact with others, such as email services, chat rooms, blogs, communications tools, and other user-submitted materials, and other public posting areas ("Communications Services"). We want to encourage an open exchange of information, but at the same time we want everyone to be able to enjoy these Communications Services. We will not review private electronic messages that are not addressed to us. However, we maintain the right to do so and to use any other forms of information available to us by virtue of your use of our website (including, for example, reverse IP address inquiry) in order to comply with the law, to enforce our Visitor Agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to our website, our customers, the public or Stercera LTD and its employees, officers, agents, partners and affiliates. We reserve the right to deny access to any Communications Service to anyone who violates this visitor agreement or who, in our judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy our website or infringes the rights of others. We also reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. We will comply with the requirements of the law regarding disclosure of any messages to others, including law enforcement agencies.
Specific Prohibited Uses of Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, we may immediately terminate your use of any Communications Service if you (or anyone using the channels of communications available to you, such as your internet connection, IP address, login etc.) engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, libelous, or obscene under any law which we at our sole discretion deem applicable to its posting or viewing;
- Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in a manner that disguises the origin of any content you transmit through any Communications Service;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, without our express written approval;
- Gathering for the purpose of "spamming" any email addresses that users post in our public posting areas;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content or material that contains software viruses, worms or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications or other equipment, or to cause a security breach of such software, hardware or telecommunications or other equipment;
- Uploading or posting any off-topic or irrelevant material to any public area;
- Interfering with or disrupting any servers or networks used to provide the Communications Services, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Communications Services;
- Violating any applicable local, state, national, maritime or international law;
- Harassing another user;
- Instigating or encouraging others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person (we reserve our absolute right to determine the illegality under any applicable law);
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users;
- Gaining unauthorized access to our website, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this website, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means; or
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this website.
To obtain access to certain services on our site, you may be given an opportunity to register with us or connect via your Facebook or Twitter account. You agree that the information you supply during that registration process will be accurate and complete and that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the service under the name of, another person. We reserve the right to reject or terminate any user name that, in our judgment, we deem offensive or improper for any reason. You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and will notify us of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account.